Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Oh what do you do in the summer time?

Playing in the sprinklers. Claire lives to be in her swim suit!

 
Birthday babies. Here they are destroying their new outfits from aunt Lisa on they're special day.



I don't usually choose to lay down on the driveway when I enjoy a popsicle, but she makes it look very relaxing.
We had a kids only photo shoot on these pretty steps to make a surprise for Rob on Father's Day.
This is actually Jeremiah refusing to cooperate.


I can't get enough of this smile!





My parents were able to come for Father's Day weekend. It's been a long time since I spent the day with my Dad
on Father's Day! I'm so grateful for him as a Dad and especially now as a grandpa.


A Sunday afternoon check on the chickens


Meet our newest family member, Cali (she's a calico...not too creative, I know).
She's six months old and is proving to be a very tolerant pet with 2 two years to torment her.



Bennett turned 9 in May. He's swimming on swim team this summer and enjoying
his new bike with gears to ease climbing our hill.

Did I mention it's been birthday month around here? Audrey turned 11 this month and got her very own sewing machine. She's already logged more hours on it than my combined use of a sewing machine in my whole life.
And Heely's!
 
We set up an above ground pool a couple weeks ago. It's big enough for the whole family (and half the neighborhood)! It's been so nice to be able to be outside as we live in a very warm place and sometimes we get to feeling trapped indoors.



No comments: