Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Getting Closer!

Weeks 26 & 27 have gone missing, but I think you get the idea - my belly's getting bigger.

My wonderful mom is here for two weeks to help us prepare for our temporary move to Salt Lake (April 16). Claire and Samuel are doing as well as we could hope for at this point. They are definitely running out of space and exploring under my ribs more and more. Sleep, although better than anything I'll experience in a couple months, is segmented and rather uncomfortable.

Here's a fun game we thought up to get the wiggles out after many hours of General Conference this last weekend - twister on our colorful rug. Wish I'd gotten a shot of Rob playing; he had a bit of an advantage with his long legs and arms. In addition to hands and feet, our version included the head sometimes.


Jeremiah, all riled up just in time for bed!

2 comments:

emily a. said...

Not sure how you played twister on the rug but I'm loving the pictures- especially with their heads. Now why weren't you doing any of that, Space?

I'm LOVING your belly pictures. You look so amazing. You are ONLY belly. Sleep is so tough at the end and I can only imagine with 2 little cuties inside. Hang in there!

Elyse said...

You look amazing!! I swear I was bigger with a singleton! I cannot wait to meet those babes! Your kiddos are the cutest =) I love the new family picture, it's just beautiful. Good luck with the move, Auughhhh so exciting!! Love, hugs, and lots of blessings your way! Xoxoxoxoxoxo!